This week’s pick of some of the best running tracks!
With the wet weather set to continue, these tracks are a MUST for your running playlist.
1) Black Eyed Peas – Pump it
2) Major G.A.U.G.E feat. Hunger & Qwote – 3 Kingz ( amazing upbeat song, with a really good running/workout beat).
3) Taylor Swift- Shake it off
4) Jay Z – Run this town Feat. Rhianna and Kanye
5) Blink 182 – All the small things.
6) Metro station – Shake it.
7) Beyonce – I was here ( this is ideal for when you are running that last bit and you have just finished the crossing line, definitely add to your race day playlist)
A mix bunch, but some brilliant running songs for you to add to your existing playlist. We always want to hear new tracks that people like to run too whether old or new, so please get in touch!
World Child Cancer Team