The Event Itself
This 26.2 mile run is famous for its energetic atmosphere and incredible crowd support. The event itself is an unforgettable experience with a course that winds through the city streets finishing up on Brighton’s iconic seafront. This is an event for the whole family, so pack a picnic and enjoy the post race celebrations in the Beach Village!
Join Our Team
We have only four guaranteed places in the 2020 race, so secure yours here today! We are able to offer our places at a fantastic price of £10 each. All that we ask from you is a commitment to raise a minimum sponsorship of £450. We are here to make sure you reach that target by offering you a unique supporter package including the following:
- Dedicated member of the World Child Cancer Fundraising Team who will provide one on one support from sign up to race day
- A full training and nutritional guide
- Fundraising pack filled with all the materials you need
- Unique fundraising tips to engage your sponsors, friends & family
- Free World Child Cancer running vest with iron on name
- Supporter emails packed with all the information you need leading up to the event
Why run for us?
The money you raise could pay for life-saving chemotherapy drugs for 9 children in Ghana. Join our team today and with your invaluable support we could provide better care for children with cancer in the developing world.
If you are lucky enough to get a ballot place we would still love you to be part of the World Child Cancer team; with no minimum sponsorship requirements and you will still receive the same support from the Fundraising Team.