The run takes place in East London through: Hackney Empire, Broadway Market, Victoria Park, and the London Stadium. The route is flat, perfect for a fast run!
Registration deadline: 30th April 2021
Join Our Team
We have plenty of places available for only a £20 registration fee. All that we ask from you is a commitment to raise a minimum sponsorship of £200.
To make sure you reach and possibly exceed that target, World Child Cancer can offer you a unique supporter package including the following:
- Dedicated member of the World Child Cancer Fundraising Team who will provide one-to-one support from sign up to race day
- A full training and nutritional guide
- Bespoke welcome pack filled with all the materials you need to support your fundraising including helpful tips to engage your sponsors, friends & family
- Free World Child Cancer running vest
- Updates on how your fundraising can support children with cancer, and their families in the developing world.
Where your money could go:
£80 could cover the cost of a biopsy and diagnostic services for a child with kidney cancer in Ghana. Accurate diagnosis of childhood cancer can ensure the correct treatment is given and increase survival rates.
> SIGN UP VIA ENTHUSE HERE: The Hackney Half Marathon 2021 | World Child Cancer (enthuse.com)