This is the only Half Marathon to be held at this famous and historic royal home. Hampton Court Palace is one of only two surviving palaces that King Henry VIII owned. The race will start inside the gates of Hampton Court Palace and finish in its beautiful gardens. After you’ve finished your race you can visit the famous maze and the world’s largest grape vine! Sign up deadline 6th March 2019.
Join Our Team
Book your place now for just £30 and we will help you achieve your fundraising target of £250 with ease. Our support includes:
- A dedicated member of the World Child Cancer Fundraising Team who will provide one on one support from sign up to race day
- A full training and nutritional guide
- Fundraising pack filled with all the materials you need
- Unique fundraising tips to engage your sponsors, friends & family
- Free World Child Cancer running vest
- Supporter emails packed with all the information you need leading up to the event
Why run for us?
The money you raise could cover the costs for specialised training for a doctor or nurse caring for children with cancer in the Philippines. Join our team today and with your invaluable support we could provide better care for children with cancer in the developing world.
Sign up here