Run around the historic Hampton Court Palace, in South West London. The palace is one of only two remaining houses that were lived in by Henry VIII. The route is flat and picturesque.
Registration deadline: 15th September 2021
Where your money could go:
£150 could support the reliable supply of essential drugs for 13 children with cancer in Myanmar. Treatment costs for childhood cancer fall to families to pay which can be financially devastating and often result in the abandonment of treatment. Supporting treatment costs enables more children to finish their treatment and increase chances of survival.
More information about the race can be found here.
Join Our Team
Book your place now for just £30 and we will help you achieve your fundraising target of £250 with ease.
Our support includes:
- A dedicated member of the World Child Cancer Fundraising Team who will provide one on one support from sign up to race day
- A full training and nutritional guide
- Fundraising pack filled with all the materials you need
- Unique fundraising tips to engage your sponsors, friends & family
- Free World Child Cancer running vest
- Supporter emails packed with all the information you need leading up to the event
> SIGN UP VIA ENTHUSE HERE: The Hampton Court Palace Half Marathon 2021 | World Child Cancer (enthuse.com)