Join 20,000 other cyclists on a unique 100 mile route starting at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Race past the iconic sights of the capital and into the stunning countryside in Surrey finishing in The Mall in central London. It is the only time you will ever be able to cycle on closed roads in London.
Join Our Team
We are delighted to have 53 guaranteed places at 2018's event so sign up with your friends today! We are able to offer our places at a fantastic price of £25 each. All that we ask from you is a commitment to raise a minimum sponsorship of £495. We are here to make sure you reach that target by offering you a unique supporter package including the following:
- Dedicated member of the World Child Cancer Fundraising Team who will provide one on one support from sign up to race day
- A full training and nutritional guide
- Fundraising pack filled with all the materials you need
- Unique fundraising tips to engage your sponsors, friends & family
- Free World Child Cancer cycling jersey
- Regular supporter emails packed with all the information you need leading up to the event
Why Cycle For Us?
The money you raise could fund the treatment of a child with Burkitt lymphoma in Malawi. Join our team today and with your invaluable support we could provide better care for children with cancer in the developing world.
If you are lucky enough to get a ballot place we would still love you to be part of the World Child Cancer team; with no minimum sponsorship requirements and you will still receive the same support from the Fundraising Team.