The Event Itself
The Spartan Sprint encompasses 20+ obstacles across 5km. As the shortest of all the Spartan Races, it is perfect for all abilities, whether it’s your first time or you really want to challenge yourself and race against the clock. Climb over walls, jump through fire and crawl through barbed wire in this true test of physical and mental strength.
We have spaces available on Sunday 6th October 2019. Sign up now and discover what you are capable of!
Fancy even more of a challenge? Take a look at our Spartan Super race places here.
Join Our Team
Book your place now for just £46 and we will help you achieve your fundraising target of £250 with ease. Our support includes:
- A dedicated member of the World Child Cancer Fundraising Team who will provide one on one support from sign up to race day
- A full training and nutritional guide
- Fundraising pack filled with all the materials you need
- Unique fundraising tips to engage your sponsors, friends & family
- Free World Child Cancer running vest
- Supporter emails packed with all the information you need leading up to the event
Why run for us?
The money you raise could support services that enable the accurate diagnosis of 10 children with cancer in Malawi and with your invaluable support we could provide better care for children with cancer in the developing world.