The Event Itself
The Spartan Super pushes you to the limit, with a battlefield of over 25 obstacles spread over a distance of 13km. Take on rope climbs, traverse walls and conquer the legendary fire jump in this challenge like no other!
We have spaces available on Sunday 6th October 2019. Sign up now and discover what you are capable of!
Are you new to the world of obstacle races? Or maybe you fancy a true test against the clock? Take a look at our Spartan Sprint race places.
Join Our Team
Book your place now, for just £54, and we will help you achieve your fundraising target of £250 with ease. Our support includes:
- A dedicated member of the World Child Cancer Fundraising Team who will provide one on one support from sign up to race day
- A full training and nutritional guide
- Fundraising pack filled with all the materials you need
- Unique fundraising tips to engage your sponsors, friends & family
- Free World Child Cancer running vest
- Supporter emails packed with all the information you need leading up to the event
Why run for us?
The money you raise could cover the costs for specialised training for a doctor or nurse caring for children with cancer in the Philippines. Join our team today and with your invaluable support we could provide better care for children with cancer in the developing world.