An event not to be missed, The Virgin Money London Marathon is the UK’s most high profile marathon with an atmosphere like no other. You will join thousands of others along the crowd filled streets of our beautiful capital city with everyone cheering you on to the finish line.
Join Our Team
While we have now filled all our places for this amazing race, if you are lucky enough to get a ballot place we would love you to be part of the World Child Cancer team! With no minimum sponsorship requirements, you will receive the same support as our runners from the Fundraising Team, to ensure you not only hit but exceed your fundraising team.
- A dedicated member of the World Child Cancer fundraising team who will provide one on one support from sign up to race day
- Free World Child Cancer running vest or technical tee with iron on name
- A full training and fundraising pack and nutritional guide
- Bespoke monthly e-newsletters packed with fundraising tips to engage your sponsors, friends and family
- Free World Child Cancer fundraising materials for you and your cheering team on the day including branded tote bags, clappers, badges, balloons and wristbands
- The loudest and brightest cheering team on race day
- Post-race celebration with food and refreshments
- Continued contact post event to keep you updated with the team's total target and achievements and future news and events
Why Run For Us?
We caught up with Dr Sumit Gupta ahead of the London marathon 2019 to find out why he chose to take part in the challenge and why World Child Cancer means so much to him.
The money you raise could pay for the treatment of six children with Burkitt's Lymphoma in Malawi. Join our team today and with your invaluable support we can reach even more children with cancer, to ensure they have the best possible access to treatment and care.