The Event Itself
This popular 10k takes you on an epic route starting and finishing in London's St James’s Park. You will be taken on a tour of London's famous sights including Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, The London Eye, Leadenhall Market, St Paul's Cathedral, Horseguards and Nelson's Column.
Join Our Team
We are delighted to say that we have 11 guaranteed places for next year’s event so sign up with a friend today! We are able to offer our places at a fantastic price of £10 each. All that we ask from you is a commitment to raise a minimum sponsorship of £200. We are here to make sure you reach that target by offering you a unique supporter package including the following:
- Dedicated member of the World Child Cancer Fundraising Team who will provide one on one support from sign up to race day
- A full training and nutritional guide
- Fundraising pack filled with all the materials you need
- Unique fundraising tips to engage your sponsors, friends & family
- Free World Child Cancer running vest
- Supporter emails packed with all the information you need leading up to the event
Why run for us?
The money you raise could pay for life-saving chemotherapy drugs for 4 children in Ghana. Join our team today and with your invaluable support we could provide better care for children with cancer in the developing world.
If you are lucky enough to get a ballot place we would still love you to be part of the World Child Cancer team; with no minimum sponsorship requirements and you will still receive the same support from the Fundraising Team.