We welcome any opportunity to partner with individual Rotary Clubs, Inner Wheel Clubs or Lions Clubs and would be delighted to be put forward for your International Charity of the Year.
To request more information about World Child Cancer, please email us. Our fundraising team can support you with the following:
- If you would like to support a specific programme, we can send you proposals with urgent requirements
- We can send you a summary of our price points to show how far your donations can go to make a difference to World Child Cancer's work
- We can provide you with regular updates and reports on how your donations are being spent in our programmes
- We can attend talks at your individual clubs to tell you more about our work and how you can support us
World Child Cancer will be present at RIBI's Annual Conference in Manchester ((7th - 9th April 2017) please visit our stand in the Community Showcase Exhibition to find our more about our work.
We would like to say a very special thank you to the Rotary Club of Kenilworth for their ongoing support to World Child Cancer. Their incredible donation of £10,150 in 2017 will support our programme in the Philippines to fund essential patient and parent support and our outreach appointments. They also very generously supported World Child Cancer in 2015 with a donation of £4,800 which supported our programme in Cameroon in 2015. This photo was taken in the River Room at the House of Lords when Rotary Club of Kenilworth's President John Kelley presented World Child Cancer's Chairmain Anu Vedi with a Rotary plaque for Cameroon.
We are also delighted to share that World Child Cancer has been chosen as Charity of the Year 2017 - 18 by Inner Wheel's District 18. 26 Clubs will be fundraising for World Child Cancer, watch this space for more news soon!
In 2016 we have received generous donations from the following Rotary Clubs:
- Rotary Club of Congleton
- Rotary Club of Baldock
- Rotary Club of Greenwich
- Numerous donations received at the Annual Rotary Conferences in Bournemouth and Torquay
Rotary Club of Greenwich's President Shatu Garba invited World Child Cancer to their club meeting in May 2016 and presented us with a very generous cheque (right).
In 2015 we were very grateful to receive generous donations from the following Rotary Clubs:
- Rotary Club of Glossop
- Rotary Club of Eccles
- Rotary Club of Roding
- Rotary Club of Watford
- Rotary Club of Greenwich
- Rotary club of Bradford
- Rotary Club of Buckingham Trust Fund
- Rotary Club of Woodford
If you are interested in finding out more about World Child Cancer, we have a fantastic network of volunteer speakers who are available to attend your meetings at your club. For further information or to book a speaker, please contact us.