The Event Itself
Join 16,000 other runners on a spectacular route through London’s Royal Parks, starting and finishing in Hyde Park. This event is a great challenge to train and run with friends and family, so sign up today! After the race enjoy festival themed entertainment for the whole family. Please note that the minimum age for this event is 17.
Join Our Team
We have a limited number of places for 2020's race at a fantastic price of £25 and in return you will receive a unique supporter package including the following:
- Dedicated member of the Fundraising Team providing 1:1 support until race day
- A full training and nutritional guide and fundraising tips
- Free World Child Cancer running vest or tee shirt with iron on name
- Weekly supporter newsletters with bespoke training & fundraising tips
- The loudest and brightest cheering team on race day
- Post-race runner meet and greet
Where your sponsorship money could go
The £350 you raise could pay for life-saving chemotherapy drugs for 7 children in Ghana.
If you are lucky enough to get a ballot place in 2020, we would still love you to be part of the World Child Cancer team. With no minimum sponsorship required we guarantee that you will still receive the same support from the Fundraising Team.